Here are just a few of the reasons our clients keep coming back.
- Our focus is Automotive leather. We are not a giant warehouse full of Furniture leather with a small corner dedicated to Automotive.
- Our product knowledge is vast, and our supply chain is strong. When no one else can provide what you're looking for, we can. We are North America's source for OEM leathers from Maserati, Ferrari, Bentley, Lamborghini, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Porsche, and more.
- Automotive leather is very different from furniture grade leather. Auto leather goes through different tanning and finishing processes, making it more durable than furniture grade leather. We'll personally see that your product choice matches your application.
- Our leather is specially treated to minimize off-gassing. Tanned leather releases gas over time. While this is not a problem in furniture grade leather, it can cause windows to fog in automobiles.
- With proper care and maintenance, our high quality hides are more durable than any fabric or low grade leather. Our leathers add to the long term value of your car. If you ever sell, the 'Hydes interior' will be one of your main selling features.
- Leather for luxury automobiles is selected from the highest quality raw materials that require less processing. Premium tanneries of automotive leather use light breathable protective coatings for wear resistance and UV protection - not the heavy plastic feeling top coat you'll find on some inferior products. This means that our hides are breathable; staying cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- European farming practices raise cattle that create the best leathers. We use only European, cold climate crusts. This means that bugs are few (reducing bite marks), and cold weather encourages the development of thicker, stronger hides.
- We supply hides with fewer imperfections than our competitors from warmer climes. You get higher yields, less waste, less environmental impact, and more profit.
If you want people to be truly amazed by your creation, use Hydes Leather.
Order a Leather Catalog HERE.